Schedules correspond to the time of Guadalajara (GMT -5).
* Subject to change without notice
TRACK HPC - Session 2
Moderator: Tadeu Gomes
• DICE: generic data abstraction for enhancing the convergence of HPC and Big Data.
• Improving Performance of Long Short-Term Memory Networks for Sentiment Analysis Using Multicore and GPU Architectures.
• OCFTL: an MPI implementation-independent fault tolerance library for task-based applications.
• A comparative study of Consensus Algorithms for Distributed Systems.
• Accelerating Smart City Simulations.
• Understanding COVID-19 Epidemic in Costa Rica through Network-based Modeling.