Schedules correspond to the time of Guadalajara (GMT -5).
* Subject to change without notice
TRACK HPC & AI - Session 1
Moderator: Liliana Barbosa
• Wind prediction using Deep Learning and High Performance Computing.
• Large-Scale Distributed Deep Learning: A Study of Mechanisms and Trade-Offs with PyTorch.
• Distributed Artificial Intelligent Model Training and Evaluation.
• An analysis of Neural Architecture Search and Hyper Parameter Optimization methods.
Moderator: Esteban Mocskos and Juan Manuel Ramirez Alcaraz
• Solving the heat transfer equation by a finite difference method using multi-dimensional arrays in CUDA as in standard C
• Application of artificial intelligence techniques for the optimization of vehicular flow
• A distributed open source big data platform for real-time geolocation tracking
• Reducing cache miss rate using thread overallocation to accelerate the MPI-OpenMP-based 2-D Hopmoc method
• Educational real-time scheduling framework on distributed mobile environments